Privacy, disclaimer and copyright
This website is owned by Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children. The information on this site is intended to provide general information to the public. We make every attempt to keep your information private and keep this website up-to-date.
You don’t need to provide any personal information to browse and access information on this website. If you voluntarily provide personal information, for example through online forms or email requests, we’ll only use that information to communicate with you.
We’ll keep such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. If you’d like to view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, please contact us.
P O Box 1556
Fax: 64 4 918 0099
The information provided on this website is intended to provide general information to the public. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, you are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information in this website users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- Oranga Tamariki may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- Oranga Tamariki is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Oranga Tamariki cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
Oranga Tamariki does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to websites owned by Oranga Tamariki.
Copyright and attribution
Most of the Practice Centre content is licensed under Creative Commons. This means you must make it clear that any content you use comes from the Oranga Tamariki Practice Centre website and is owned by the Crown.
Unless noted as an exception, or on specific items or collections of content:
- any copyright in content on the Practice Centre is owned by the New Zealand Crown
- the Ministry for Vulnerable Children, Oranga Tamariki, (on behalf of the Crown) licenses you to copy, distribute and adapt that content in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International Licence.
Under the terms of the licence, you must attribute the content to the Crown and the Oranga Tamariki Practice Centre website.
This licence does not apply to logos, emblems, trademarks, photography or imagery on the website or to the website’s design elements. You may not re-use those specific items without express permission.